Have two Neutron installs - help!

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
Den in USA

Have two Neutron installs - help!

Post by Den in USA » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm

After installing the trial version, I then installed the payed version. I thought one would be labled "free". Both are listed as version 1.37, however, one is a little bigger file. How do I uninstall the free version?

Theogenes

Re: Have two Neutron installs - help!

Post by Theogenes » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:31 am

Reasonable question. I just got the full version yesterday myself, and I went in to look at my application list to try to find an answer for you, and I found the same thing. Fortunately, I have another app (Android Assistant) that provides timestamps for downloads, and in my case at least, the larger file is the newer one. Just to be sure, I went ahead and deleted the smaller file, and ran NMP again with no troubles.

Btw, I'm running 1.38, so you might want to check to see if there's an update available for your device.

Hope this helps!! Always good to see other peeps who are interested in both technology and excellent sound quality ;)

dmitrykos
Site Admin

Post by dmitrykos » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am

I agree that it is confusing a bit. Will check if I can differentiate by version tags somehow.

Den in USA

Post by Den in USA » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Problem solved without doing anything. Today, when I checked my installed apps there is no longer two 1.37 versions, just one 1.38 version. Thanks for your quick replys.