Headphone remote pausing causes app to "crash"

Support questions for Neutron Player only.
GenesisBoy

Headphone remote pausing causes app to "crash"

Post by GenesisBoy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:09 am

Whenever I pause my music using my headphones' media button (remote), I cannot unpause it unless I turn the screen on. I can change the song forward/backward by pressing the button twice/three times no problem, just pausing makes me unable to unpause when the screen is off.

Samsung Galaxy S4, unrooted, Neutron installed to internal memory, NEON version, issue occurs on both of my wired headphones.

GenesisBoy

Re: Headphone remote pausing causes app to "crash"

Post by GenesisBoy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Any input from the devs? Is this the right place to be posting this for help from the devs?

GenesisBoy

Post by GenesisBoy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:45 pm

I will wait a few more days until I change my 5-star review on the Play Store. Please look into this as it is hindering my experience with this otherwise perfect music player.

AlbertoStevenson

Post by AlbertoStevenson » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:42 am

Hi there! I think that it's an app issue or If it is a headphone problem, then you might consult a technician for repairing them or replace it with a new one. There are many online store you get for new classy headphones. My cousin recommended me about this website for getting new headphones.

GenesisBoy

Post by GenesisBoy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:11 am

AlbertoStevenson wrote:Hi there! I think that it's an app issue or If it is a headphone problem, then you might consult a technician for repairing them or replace it with a new one. There are many online store you get for new classy headphones. My cousin recommended me about this website for getting new headphones.
Thanks for your response. However, it's not a headphone thing. Happened on 3 different pairs, two of which were of the same model (exchanged). I think it has something to do with my phone's state going to "sleep" when I pause the music while the screen is off. However, I find this to be absolutely stupid if that's the case since what's the point of having a media button if not for pausing/unpausing/changing songs without needing your phone to be on?