[UNDER REVIEW] Ending of tracks cut off

Report bugs and unexpected behavior here.

[UNDER REVIEW] Ending of tracks cut off

Postby allyourbasekris » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 am

Hi, I use Neutron as a backing track player for gigging. I use it in play once mode so at the end of the track it stops. On some tracks it seems to end the track slightly early, for example one of my tracks has 2 seconds left on the display but will end quite sharply which is a bit jarring as it has a long reverb tail.
I've turned off gapless playback and trim silence and I've also adjusted the fader and crossfaders both up and down and it seems to make no difference.

Have I done something wrong settings wise or is this expected behaviour?

Many thanks, I love Neutron and the normalisation feature is brilliant for my purposes.
allyourbasekris

Re: Ending of tracks cut off

Postby dmitrykos » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 am

Hi! :)

Could you please e-mail this music file for analysis to neutronmp@gmail.com. Normally it shall plat to the very end. With file it is easier to detect the root of the problem.

Best regards,
Dmitry.
dmitrykos
Site Admin

Re: Ending of tracks cut off

Postby allyourbasekris » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Sent, thanks for your prompt reply.
allyourbasekris

Re: [UNDER REVIEW] Ending of tracks cut off

Postby ElaineOstrander » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Excellently, it so amazing i also love background music and by reading your article i would b able to learn about that wonderful offer that you give us. People can release all their tensions and by listening music feel pleasure and enjoy the beauty of pure heart feelings that they have for someone and britishessaywriters.co.uk help me to find out good material. I want to join this forum for more and more facilities.
ElaineOstrander

Re: [UNDER REVIEW] Ending of tracks cut off

Postby kristinestevart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Had it with spottily. Re-winded the melody rather same mistake. Skip to the subsequent Forward in tune no issue. Changed remote channel from presentation. What's more, difficult at this point. No issue sofar. However, appears to be strange to me. Essay Writing Help UK
kristinestevart

Return to Support